Collaborative Debugging Tools Eh? - Adventures in Switching to Linux

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Collaborative Debugging Tools Eh?

I spent a good bit of time yesterday playing with wine and a few applications I'd really like to get running like EasyGPS. I figured the wine irc channel would be a good place for help. While in there, I was noticing people kept posting urls to configuration files. Turns out there are numerous sites that allow you to upload snippets of text from code, to config files to debug output for sharing over email, irc, im, etc. You can also select the text type on most of these sites and it will format it and use colored syntax highlighting. I am really wondering why I have never seen these sites before??

And if you want to use some of the collaborative debugging sites, you can find them here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Many of these are running the same software too by the way.

No comments: